Today we are telling you information about RTE Admission Maharashtra as you all would know that the application for RTE Admission has been issued by the Government of Maharashtra and you can apply online in it.
If you want to apply in RTE or want to see the RTE status, in this article we will tell you the complete information and you can also apply online very easily in it, what is the qualification required to apply in it, today about them We are the ones to know.
- How to write a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Modi Ko Letter Kaise Likhe
- How to check your name online in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- What is the Prime Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY)?
- How to contact the Prime Minister and how to talk to the Prime Minister
- How to apply in the Prime Minister’s Unemployment Allowance Scheme
RTE Admission Maharashtra
As you may have heard many times that it will read ‘India will only grow India’, this phrase is directly related to education and due to the weak situation of many families, many parents are unable to send their children to the school.
All of you must know that in today’s time the expenses of the school have gone up and for this reason many parents are not able to give full education to their children and due to this reason the future of many children is spoiled, in such a situation, the government has a The scheme has been conducted under which provision was made to provide free education to children from 6 years to 14 years.
Under this rule, it is mandatory for all the schools in the state to give 25% of the children free admission in their school and the children who get admission under RTE can study in that school for free, for which any kind of fee in that school Do not have to pay.
What is RTE Full Form
RTE is Full Form – Right to Education and in Hindi it means Right to Education Act and it was passed by the Indian Parliament on 4 August 2009 and it came into effect from 1 April 2010, recently all the schools of India were given its scope. Is placed in
Now we are giving you information about some facts related to RTE, which can be very useful for you and you will also get to learn a lot from it.
- Under this act, children from 6 years to 14 years will be provided free education.
- Under this Act [25% of poor children are required to take free admission in every school, on violation of this, 10 times more than the fee can be recovered and the recognition of the school can be canceled.
- In spite of the cancellation of alcoholism, if someone runs a school, then one lakh fine and Rs. 10,000 thousand will be charged daily.
- It will be the responsibility of the state and central government to provide free education to the students who come under the purview of RTE.
- Age has been changed for disabled children and children with disabilities will be given free education from 14 to 18.
- No teachers can get tuition under RTE.
- The RTE act prevents mental and physical harassment on children.
Apart from this, many types of rules have been made in the RTE act, which have been made compulsory for all schools, and any school will be punished for violating it and a certain amount can be recovered from it.
Classes under Maharashtra RTE
Separate sections have been divided by the Government of Maharashtra to give admission to some sections under RTE and only on the basis of that you can apply in it.
- Only those people whose annual income is less than one lakh rupees can apply.
- The applicant is a student of ST / SC.
- Students who are suffering from HIV / Cancer or their parents are suffering from it.
- Students of PWD.
- Backward Classes and Other Backward Classes Students whose parents’ income is less than one lakh rupees.
- Children of soldiers martyred in the Indian Army.
- Students or students whose parents have their name in the BPL list can apply.
If the child falls in these categories, then he can apply under Maharashtra RTE and get free education.
Documents for Maharashtra RTE
If you want to apply in this scheme, then you have to have some documents for this, only through that you can apply for it, for this you have to have the following types of documents.
- parent id– Aadhaar card, identity card, driving license or birth certificate etc.
- Child ID– Parents are required to submit all the documents of the children which are available with them.
- caste certificate – To get admission in RTE, you must have a caste certificate.
- Income certificate – It is mandatory to have an income certificate issued by the Revenue Department in the name of the child’s father to apply.
- Healthy certificate – This is necessary when the child needs special treatment.
- passport photo – Children must have passport photo.
- For orphaned children – If a child is an orphan and wants to get admission in RTE, then he / she has to submit the death certificate of his / her parents.
If you have all these documents in full, then you can apply for RTE admission.
How to apply for RTE Maharashtra
Now the way we are telling you, in the way you can register for RTE, it is very easy to register for this, for this you have to keep some simple things in mind.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in .
- Now you will see the option of “Online Application”, you have to click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in that you have to click on the option of new registration.
- Now a new form will open in front of you, you fill that form correctly, after that you click on register, after that you can login RTE with the help of username and password.
- Now you will see its application form, in which whatever information is asked from you, you fill all that information correctly.
- Finally, you submit your form here.
In this way you can apply for RTE maharastra online and provide free education to your children by availing the benefit of free education up to 25%.
RTE Maharashtra Online Status
If you have applied in it and you want to see the status of your application in it, then how are they able to see it? We are telling you about it, you will be able to see your status very easily by following that method.
- First of all, you have to visit the website of RTE Status Check .
- Now you have to submit Registration No and Email Id and security code.
- Now you will see its status on the sceen of your phone.
By following this process, you can see its status very easily.
- What is Haryana Free Tablet Scheme and how to apply in it
- What is Pin Code and How to View Pin Code Complete Information
- GST Full Form in Hindi: What is GST and how many types are there?
- IAY List 2020: How to see the list of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
- How to make Rajasthan Caste Certificate
Calculation – In that article, we have tried to give you information about RTE Admission Maharashtra and with this, we have tried to tell you about how RTE Status is viewed, if you want to ask any questions about it, then you can comment us etc. You can do it and if you find the information useful, then also share it with your friends.