Today, we.are telling you about the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme.started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh today there are many people who for some reason do not complete their studies, in such a situation, the Government has Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes or and other backward Has decided to give students for the class logo.
We all know that due to many people do not know their children and if they teach, then they have to face many different kinds of financial problems, then for this the government has started Jnanabhumi Scholarship so that the qualified Children can get scholarship benefits.
- How to apply in Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal (MP Samagra ID)
- PNB Balance Inquiry: How to View PNB Bank Balance and Mini Statement
- List of schemes released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- What are Uttar Pradesh wedding grant schemes
- MKSY: How to apply online in Kanya Sumangala Yojana
About Jnanabhumi Scholarship
As you all may know that the government of Andhra Pradesh has started many types of scholarships for public welfare, in addition to this, many different schemes are also available for backward classes and other classes.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department and SC, ST, OBC and students with disabilities will be provided scholarship benefits so that they can get financial support along with studies and children of all classes are right. Able to study.
What is the type of scholarship
This scholarship is of two different types which we are telling you about.
- .Post Matrix Scholarship.
- Pre Matric Scholarship.
Both these types of scholarships are provided to you under this scheme, we are telling you about how to apply for it.
Qualification for Post Matrix Scholarship
If you want to apply for the Post Matrix Scholarship, then it is very important for you to fulfill some of the required qualifications about which we are telling you.
- Students who are doing government or private or college level polytechnic or ITI or degree etc. courses can apply in it.
- Day scholar students studying in hostels attached to any college or department can also apply for this.
- To get this scholarship, you have to have 75% attendance in school or college, only then you can apply in it.
- The total income of the applying child’s family should not exceed 2.50 lakh.
- If there is any pensioner in the applicant’s family other than government employees or pensioner employees, then they cannot apply for it.
- The applicant’s family should not have any other four wheeler vehicle except taxi, tractor and rixa, only then you can apply for it.
- No person in the family of the applicant should be an income tax payer.
If any applicant fulfills these qualifications, then he can apply for the Post Matrix Scholarship.
Documents Required for Getting Scholarship
If you apply for scholarship, then you have to have some necessary documents for that, through that you can apply for it.
- Applicant White Ration Card
- income certificate
- Caste or community certificate
- ID issued by MeSeva
- Your aadhar card
- Bank account statement
- Passport Size Photo (not older than 6 months)
- Mobile phone number you are using
- Your email id
- Previous Year Marksheet
If you have all these documents, then you can apply for it, we are telling you below about how to apply for it.
How to apply for Post Matrix Scholarship
We are telling you how to apply for the Post Matrix Scholarship, watch it carefully and follow it so that you can apply for it correctly.
1 Visit jnanabhumi Website
First of all, you have to visit its official website, which has been released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
2 Select Post Metric Scolarship
Now you will see an option of Post Metric Scholarship, you have to click on it.
3 Download JSAF Form
Now a JSAF will open in front of you, download it and print it out.
(If you want, you can get this form from school or from college too).
4 Fill Form
Now whatever information is asked in this form, you have to fill all the information in it correctly and whatever documents you are asked to put with it, compile all the documents along with the form.
Send Forms to 5 Principals
Now you have to send this form and documents added with the form to the principal, they verify your form.
After verification you will get a sms to submit your form.
Go to 6 Mee Seva Portal
When you get sms, after that you have to go to Mee Seva Portal and you have to do your Aadhaar number, Gyan Bhoomi application id, biometric authentication.
After all this, after some time your scholarship is sent through bank account.
How to apply for pre-matric scholarship
If you want to apply for Pre-matric scholarship, then for this you can apply in this by following the method we are telling you.
Go to 1 jnanabhumi
First of all, you have to visit the official website of jnanabhumi scholarship, we are giving you the link.
2 Click on Pre-matric scholarship
Now you will see an option of pre-matric scholarship here, you have to click on it, after that you have to click on “How to apply”.
Now you should carefully read the information you see and after that you have to click on the link you see there.
Fill 3 forms
Now you will see its form, you have to fill it correctly and whatever information is asked in it, fill all the information correctly.
Upload 4 documents
Now you will be asked to upload some documents, in that you will be asked to upload all the documents.
Submit form 5
Now after filling the form, once you check the return form correctly, all is correct, now you submit this form.
After the form is submitted, it is confirmed in a few days and when it is confirmed, then the scholarship is sent to you by the District Welfare Officer through the bank account.
How to see the status of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Now we are telling you about how to see the status of Jnanabhumi Scholarship, in this way you can see the status of scholarship.
- First of all, you have to visit its website, whose link we have told you above.
- Now you will see an option to login in it, you have to click on it.
- Now you have to login to your account by entering login id and key and captcha code.
- Now you will see the option of application status, click on it.
Now you will get complete information about your application, thus you can easily see the status of your application anytime.
How to renew scholarship application.
Many people have to renew their application, then we are telling you how to renew it, through which you can renew the application very easily.
- Go to its website first.
- Now login to your account by entering login id and key and captcha code.
- Now you will see the option of renewal, you have to click on it.
- Now you are asked to select the year, select the year in it.
- Now you have to update the college, course, bank account, caste, income, mobile number etc.
After that you have to click on the submit and in this way you can renew your application.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Helpline
If you have any kind of problem related to scholarship or you have any questions etc., you.can also contact by calling.helpline number PMU 08645274029 toll-free number : 08645274025.
- What is a personal loan and how to take a personal loan
- How to get Online Home Loan in just 5 minutes
- How to take online loan on Aadhar card, information in Hindi
- What is YeLo App and how to take loan from YeLo Apps
- What is a Udhaar Card and how to get a loan from it
Calculation – This article has been written about Jnanabhumi Scholarship, if you want to ask any question about it, then you can comment us and if you like the information, then share it with your friends so that other people also To get information