Today we are sharing information related to AP Transport Learner’s License (LLR) and in this article we will tell you related information about how to download LLR and how to apply for driving license etc.
You will be happy to know that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has also started the online system for Driving License, due to which you can now apply for online license and can also see the status of your driving license online, besides many different You can now do different types of work online, about which we are going to tell you.
What is AP Transport Learner’s License (LLR)
First of all, we tell a little detail about it, in Learner License Services you get many types of services related to LLR Fresh Test, LLR Retest and LLR Endorsement etc.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has also launched an official website which is aptransport.org and aprtacitizen.epragathi.org for making online license, through this you can apply for license online and make your driving license
Also read – Now the rules and amount of penalty have changed
Qualification for AP driving license
If your license is not made and you want to apply for it, then it is very important to know about its qualification, for this, the following types of qualifications have been kept.
- The minimum age for license of unshielded vehicle should be more than 16 years
- The age limit for making non-transport category vehicle license should be more than 18 years
- The age limit for making license for transport class vehicles should be more than 20 years and along with this, non-transport class vehicle license should be at least one year.
If you fulfill these qualifications, then you can apply for Andhra Pradesh driving license, in this article we will give you information about the process of applying.
One thing should be specially kept in mind that under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, all drivers must have a valid government issued driving license otherwise you can be fined or jailed as per the rules.
Application for AP Transport Learner’s License LLR
Now we are telling you to apply for Andhra Pradesh Learner’s License. To make a license, it is mandatory to create a Learner License first, only then you can make your license for LLR Ap. Follow this procedure
- First you launch by the Andhra Pradesh government Bsait aptransport.org go on website
- Now you have to click on the option of ‘License’, after which you will get the option of Learner’s License, you can click on it.
- Now you have to click on ‘click here to apply learner license’
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in that you have to choose LLR Fresh in Learner’s License (LLR), then click on Next.
- Now you have to choose one of the options in Type of Authentication with aadhar and without aadhar
- Now an application form will come in front of you, fill it correctly.
- Now you will get the option to deposit its fixed fee, in which you have to deposit the fee.
In this way, you can apply online in this and after this your driving test is taken, after that you get a Learner’s License (LLR) and you can use this license till you get a permanent license.
LLR Test Slot Online Availability
To get a learner’s license, you have to take a test for it, only after passing it you get a learner’s license and to test it, you have to book online in the LLR test slot to follow its procedure to see its availability. Will happen
- First of all you visit its official website LLR Test Slot
- Now you have to select Service Type, District, Select Test Center here
- Now you have to click on check availability
In this way, you can see its availability and after applying for it, you have to appear physically for the driving test and you will pass this test only then you will get the Learner’s License.
How to view LLR and DL application status
If you have given driving test and want to check your LLR status, then you can do that on its official website, this service is free and for this you will not be charged any fee to get your driving license status. For you follow this procedure
- First you visit the status of DL application
- Now you have to choose between the With Application Number and Without Application Number.
- Now you select Service Type, Application Number, Date of Birth.
Now you will see the status of your driving license and in this way you can see the status of your license very easily.
In this article, we have given you information about how to apply for AP Transport Learner’s License and how to make a Driving License, if you want to ask any questions related to this, then you can tell us by commenting